Setup Guides...We offer numerous ways of using our service. Select your preferred method below to view the setup guide!
Iptv is supported on Android Devices.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup our Android App.
Apps that run IPTV
2- Perfect Player
3- GSE IPTV Pro
5- Prog t
6- Smart IPTV
VIDEO GUIDE : https://youtu.be/KK5aZt8XQ98
LG TV marking
LG OLED TV labeling 2016-2018
LG TVs marking 2016-2018
Samsung TV marking
QLED TV marking
- U – symbolic designation of the company’s product (TV)
- E – the region for which the TV was released, in this case – Europe
- 55 – screen size in inches
- M – sales start year M-2017
- U – the TV has a UHD screen
- 8 – TV series
- 5 – TV model, as a rule, the larger the number, the more functionality the TV has
- 00 – TV design
- T – tuner type
QLED TV marking
- Q – TV series
- E – the region for which the TV was produced (N – USA, Canada, Korea, E – Europe, A – Africa)
- 65 – screen size, inches
- Q9 – repetition of the series designation
- C (F) – TV type – curved or flat
- N – year of development of the TV model
- A – type of applied backlight
- U – set of tuners
- XRU is a letter designation, by which you can determine for which country the TV was made
An example of decoding a TV model Samsung UE55F6650AB
- PS – Plasma TV. PS xxxxxxxxx
- L – LCD TV, lamps are used as a backlight. L xxxxxxxxxx
- U – LED TV, LEDs are used as backlighting. U xxxxxxxxxx
- E – the region for which the TV is made E – Europe (for example, for the USA, the designation N, UE xxxxxxxxx)
Digits behind the first two letters, screen diagonal in inches UE 55 xxxxxxx
The letter behind the diagonal indicates the model year UE55 F xxxxxx
A – 2008
B – 2009
C – 2010
D – 2011
E – 2012
F – 2013
H – 2014
J – 2015
K – 2016
M – 2017
N – 2018
In some models, the letter may be followed by an H or S UE55E H xxxxx (2012)
- H – Budget model
- S – Slim TV
The next digit indicates the TV series. UE55EH 6 xxxx.
The second figure shows the class of the TV in the series – the higher the figure, the higher the class of the TV UE55F6 6 xx.
The third and fourth digits indicate the design change, color, stand type UE55F66 5 0.
In 2012, the last digit in TV models, example UE55EH7000x, indicated which tuner was installed. If the last digit is 0, then the T-tuner is installed, if 7, then the T2-tuner is installed (2012). Since 2013, the presence of digital tuners is indicated differently, the presence of certain tuners is indicated by letters at the end of the UE55F6650 AB marking . In some countries the letter A is omitted.
Since 2014, instead of the AB designation, the presence of DVB-T2 / C / S2 tuners began to be designated AU.
- AW – DVB-T / C
- AK – DVB-T2 / C
- AB – DVB-T2 / C / S2, since 2014 designation AU
- AT – 2 x DVB-T2 / C / S2
In European countries, a different designation for built-in digital tuners is used.
- SZ – indicates the presence of tuners – Tuner DVB-T2 / C / S2 x 2 each tuner, two pieces.
- SD – indicates the presence of tuners – Tuner DVB-T2 / C / S2
- SS – indicates the presence of tuners – DVB-T / C / S2
- SL – indicates the presence of 2 x DVB-T / C / S2 tuners
IPTV is supported with GSE IPTV.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to use our service on GSE.
IPTV SIMPLE CLIENT
IPTV is supported with the Kodi PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi.
IPTV is supported with Kodi.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to install our add-on on Kodi.
Kodi is the best one to use as it is userfriendly and not really hard to setup.
It will require the (PVR SIMPLE IPTV client) app to run.
APP LINK : demo
IPTV is supported with Perfect Player.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to use Perfect Player with Root.
App link : demo
1- OPEN PERFECT PLAYER
2- SELECT THE COG ICON
3- SELECT GENERAL
4- SELECT PLAYLIST
5- ENTER THE M3U URL YOU ARE GIVEN
IPTV is supported on Samsung and LG SmartTVs.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup SmartTVs for Root.
App link :demo
1- Download Smart IPTV app on the device.
2- You will get the MAC address on the screen.
3- Pass us the MAC address through (Email, DM or whatsapp) and we will upload the playlist.
4- Restart the TV in 5 minutes and you will have the channels on the TV.
STB or MAG
IPTV is supported within STB Emulator.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup the STB Emulator for Root.
APP LINK : demo
1- Download the app
2- Then add the portal address we have on the website, see MAG’s set up guide tab.
3- Add that link
4- Pass us the MAC CODE and we will add it to the portal.
5- Easy as that