satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit https://showip.net/ by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
We don’t offer a trial or free test account,
Our price is the best on the market, and 100% satisfaction guarantee covers you.
If you get an issue that we can’t solve in your first 7 days, you can request a full refund.
Please make your order at https://iptv.stream/get-started/
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
If the channel that you are looking for is inside the (country channels group); thus, it should have a subtitle in the language of that country.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
We activate all new accounts in maximum 4 hours after the invoice is paid.
- Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
- Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
- If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
- Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
- Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
- If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
- Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
- Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
- Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
- Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
- Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
1- Download VLC ( Download URL https://www.videolan.org/vlc/index.html)
2 – Open VLC Player
3- Go to Media -> Open Network stream.
4- Add your Subscription URL we sent to you and press play
5- Wait till all the Channels load (this may take some time)
Choose a Channel and enjoy the show
You can install Superplus form playstor in your Android TV.
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV
Please follow all 14 steps
1 – Open Perfect Player
2 – Go to Settings
3 – Now you are into Settings Page, Go to General
4 – Go to Playlist and enter Your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you done click on OK
5 – Go to EPG
6 – Enter your EPG URL after you done click on OK
7 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
8 – Check ONLY change system volume
9 – Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
10 – Check ONLY Show channels as group folder
11 – Restart Perfect Player
12 – Now you see channels list on the left side
13 – Press left the button on the remote controller now you have all channels on group folder
14 – Go to any folder and enjoy to watch all channels
1- Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address
Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168….
2– Go to your windows PC and download Putty Software
Putty dURLload URL https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
3- Open Putty add follow this steps
Add your IP address of your Enigma ( Same IP as step 1 ) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open
4 – Your default login and password are root
5 – Copy your URL line ( you will get it after you order your subscription )
6 – Use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER
7– Type reboot and your device will restart
Now you will find IPTV folder, all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder
You can use KODI if your device is jailbroken, if no you can use this app: GSE SMART IPTV
- Go to remote playlist
- Add the m3u URL link available on your member area.
How to Setup PVR IPTV Simple Client Kodi Krypton 17
Open KodiSelect TV
Select Enter add-on browser
Select PVR IPTV Simple Client
If you have your subscription m3u URL set Location to Remote Path
Then Select M3U PlayList URL
Enter the URL of your M3U PlayList and select OK
If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network)
Then Select M3U PlayList URL
Navigate to where the file is stored and select it
Wait for notification of channels loaded
Now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select TV (or Live TV if you are on a version lower than 15.2 and if you are then consider updating)
- Select General
- Select EnabledYou will now see a pop-up saying that you have no PVR Client enabled.
- Select OK
- Scroll down and select PVR IPTV Simple Client
- Select Enable
- Select Configure
- In General select M3U PlayList URL
- Add your M3U URL into the address section
- Select OK
- Select OK again
- Reboot Kodi
- On your Home Screen, you should now see TV (or Live TV if on an older version of Kodi).
- Open that to see the live channel list
Connect MAG DEVICE to TV and Internet. Then do as follows
- Go to: Settings—> System Settings —> Servers—>Portals
- Set Portal 1: IPTV Shop
- Set Portal 1 URL ( see your E-mail )
- Set Portal 2 Name leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription
- Set Portal 2 URL leave this empty add this only If you order the second subscription
- Save everything
- Reboot device
- After the box is restarted, wait until the TV screen shows the channels.
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. TataPlay service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with the TataPlay Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique TataPlay subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again.
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
- Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
- Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
- Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. The recipient of the IPTV us.
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees. We also accept Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
- Did you give us the correct MAC address?
- Are you using a firewall, proxy or VPN? If so, our servers won’t allow you to connect.
- Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
- Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
- Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
- If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
- If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
- If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
- If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
- Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?
**For MAG box, we recommend that they use the older version. In the meantime, we are using the template below:
NOTE: Please be informed that there is an ongoing blocking issue with MAG Box that is manufactured by Informir. Rest assured though that our technical team is hard at work in reviewing the issue further to help our valued subscribers be able to use the service with this device again.
In the meantime, we highly suggest doing a Factory Reset on the device and then disable Software Auto-Update and turn Beta off in Settings. Load the Firmware on its original or oldest version like v14.
If it still doesn’t work, we can cancel your service. Our customer’s satisfaction is most important to us.
Let us know how it goes from here so we can provide other troubleshooting steps you can try.